Valentine’s Day is a time where one wants to impress the person they care about in the best way possible. For many, a card or roses is enough for a hug or peck on the cheek. As these suggestions are almost a given for Valentine’s, how about something with a lasting impression especially for the cook or host in your life… like HF Coors dinnerware.
HF Coors makes excellent giftware that can easily accommodate for a holiday such as Valentine’s Day. Much like the unbreakable bonds of a relationship, HF Coors provides nearly indestructible dinnerware, one hundred percent of which is made in the United States of America. The dinnerware is lead-free, meaning that you and your loved one can enjoy meal after meal without any worry since safe materials were used for production.
What Makes HF Coors So Special?
We know the cook or host in your life demands high quality with great looks. Here are a few reasons why HF Coors dinnerware will find its way into your (and your lover’s) heart:
- It’s made of vitrified ceramics
- It will not absorb odors or moisture
- It can easily transfer from the freezer to the broiler
- Whether broiler, microwave, or oven, this dishware can handle the stress
- The product is dishwasher and freezer-safe
- It’s resistant to crazing, cracking, and staining
- It has a two-year warranty against any chipping or cracking during normal use
Feelings aside, our dinnerware can survive almost anything a relationship in the kitchen can throw at it and still shine in the dining room.
HF Coors Care
Just like any relationship, HF Coors does need some care. Here are a few suggestions to make sure your product lasts for many more Valentine’s Days in the future:
- Don’t use the product on a stove top burner
- Stack the product with care
- Rubbing the un-glazed “foot” on a glazed surface can cause scratching
- Avoid impact (plates won’t hold up to being thrown in an argument)
Will My Product Make It In Time For Valentine’s?
If the giftware you select is in stock, your order will be shipped within two days after it is placed. FedEx Ground is the standard method of shipping, so it will normally take three to seven business days to make your lucky Valentine’s Day date smile. If the product isn’t in stock, it may take two to four weeks.
So, with this being said, HF Coors has something for everyone in terms of finding what’s right for your Valentine. It’s rare to find something as great as HF Coors dinnerware, but if your Valentine is this resilient and good-looking you may have found a keeper.